CCI South Alberta offers 9 education lunches a year (all months except July, August and December). These lunches are available to both members and non-members (members have a reduced rate) and cover all sorts of condominium related issues.
Previous luncheon topics have included:
- Mental Health Issues in Condominiums
- Bareland Condominium and the Shores Decision, Heather Bonnycastle and John McDougall
- Getting Accountability Right with a Privacy Management Program, Carmen Mann from the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta.
- Engineered Technical Audits, Michael Ball from Morrison Hershfield Ltd.
- Identity Theft: A Protection Guide, Kathy Macdonald from the Calgary Police Service
- STUCCO & EIFS, Dana Bjornson
- AGM Function & Dysfunction: Condominium Board Meetings & AGMs, Laurie Kiedrowski & John McDougall
- Market Dynamics that Impact the Health & Value of Condominium Assets, Harold Weidman
- Social Media and Condominiums, Stephen Cassady from 247Condo
- Tips to Prevent Disputes in Your Condo – Enhancing Your Condo Community, Jim Allison
- Leadership & Resiliency – Personal and Professional Mastery, Deb deWall from Safe & Sound Safety Training & Consulting Ltd.
- The Power of LED Lighting in Condominium, Tracy Grills from Green Building Innitiatives
- By Design or By Chance – Best Practice Governance, Murray Johnson from CCI National