Condo of the Year
The CCI South Alberta Chapter holds a Condo of The Year award that we present at our AGM in September. Our Awards Committee rates condos on their community spirit, social and cultural opportunities, along special and unique features that the corporation brings to their owners and residents. This award is open to all types of condominiums including Traditional, Bare Lands and Commercial.
- a Condominium Corporation Membership
We are gearing up and looking for this years recipient. If you feel your Condominium is a great place to live, please fill out the application and return to our office.
We are looking for a condominium with:
- Community Spirit
- The ability to overcome financial and other challenges
For more information please refer to the application form or contact the CCI South Alberta Office at 403-253-9082 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Awards & Recognition Committee Chair Stephen Cassady at email@example.com.
Volunteer of the Year
The CCI South Alberta Chapter presents the Volunteer of the Year of The Year award at our AGM in September. Our Awards Committee looks for volunteers who go above and beyond for their condominium community
We are looking for a volunteer who:
- Directly benefits their condominium because of their involvement
- Has been instrumental in change and improvements
- Deserves to be recognized
For more information please contact the CCI South Alberta Office at 403-253-9082 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Awards & Recognition Committee Chair Stephen Cassady at email@example.com.
Distinguished Service Award (DSA)
The Distinguished Service Award, (“DSA”) was created to honour individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the Canadian Condominium Institute or the condominium community either at the chapter or national level. It is a national honourary designation to be awarded to those deserving individuals who, by their volunteer work or other achievements have brought distinction to CCI, exemplify the standards that CCI promotes and serve as a positive role model for others. It is important that, as their peers, we recognize these friends of CCI for the time and effort they have contributed to our organization and community.
- The nominees have made an outstanding contribution to the Canadian Condominium Institute or the condominium community either at the chapter or national level
- The nominee is a non-professional who is not eligible for the ACCI
Fellow of the Canadian Condominium Institute (FCCI)
The Canadian Condominium Institute may elevate a CCI Professional Associate to the status of Fellow of the Canadian Condominium Institute. Fellowship was created to recognize and honour associates whose meritorious service to the institute or to the condominium community best exemplifies the standards expected by CCI of its professional members.
The individual must be nominated by three (3), members in good standing of CCI. The nominee shall NOT be advised of his or her nomination in advance. The nomination form issued by the National Board must be used and be fully completed.
- The nominee must be a current or former Professional Associate, (an ACCI holder) of CCI.
- Nominees must distinguish themselves by:
- their active participation in CCI as a volunteer
- their outstanding service to the condominium community
- their promotion of CCI and its values
- a singular achievement that has a significant and beneficial impact on CCI or the condominium community
Only one individual from each Chapter may be nominated for FCCI status per fiscal year.